Peanut M&M's have no equal.
Peanut M&M's have no equal.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I love them as well.
Side note on a great candy bar:
Has anyone ever gotten a Zagnut that wasn't broken before you opened it?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I can say without reservation that I have never in my years eaten or purchased a Zagnut.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Once, but I broke it getting it out of the wrapper. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] I still love them though.
Starbursts are the shizz. But I love Milk Duds and LifeSaver gummies.
You gotta have a zagnut Bob. Next time we go fishin I might have to get you one, then watch you dink out the rest of the day.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
heath, skor, 5th avenue..thats where its at
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
can't beat a Hershey's with almonds.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks